“Treat Yo’ Self.” A quote from one of my favorite shows, Parks & Recreation. We all have some guilty pleasures we indulge in throughout the week. Here are my top 10:
- Staying in the house all day with a pizza to myself watching movies or catching up on my shows.
- Buying not one but two blue cotton candies at the basketball game. One to eat there and one to eat later.
- Watching reality TV shows like Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta. The drama can be so entertaining.
- Facebook creeping — keeping up to speed with old friends and acquaintances.
- Standing in a hot shower until the water runs cold. It’s so relaxing!
- Late night meals. There’s nothing like breakfast food at a diner after a night out.
- Dancing around the house while no one is home with my favorite song on repeat.
- Starbucks – Venti Iced Chai, yum my favorite!
- Moe’s Southwest Grill Joey Bag of Donuts with extra rice and extra hot sauce.
- Sleeping in past noon. I feel so rested and relaxed. It’s nice to not be in a rush all the time.
What are your guilty pleasures?