March is less than a week away and I’m already planning out my vacation for the year. Summer is the high season for most destinations. According to Travel & Leisure, here are the top places to travel to in March:
- New Orleans, New York and Washington D.C all have seasoned events happening in March as well as a great food scene.
- Wine lovers should head to Portugal you’ll have the vineyards to yourself!
- Buenos Aires is one of the cheapest places to travel to in March.
- Sydney, Australia is also reasonable at this time of year.
Travel Channel adds to this list noting:
- New Hampshire and Vermont as great winter sport destinations.
- St. Bart’s as a great Caribbean getaway away from the crowds.
- Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana and more hold some of the best college basketball towns.
- Saint Patrick’s Day celebrations in Boston, Chicago or Ireland.
- Iconic festivals in Austin, TX.
Where are you headed next month?