Snow days can be a blessing and a curse at the same time. On one hand, school and/or work is cancelled. On the other hand it’s freezing and wet outside and you end up stuck in the house! Snow days can be a time to catch up on life. Here are things you can do on a snowy day:
- Enjoy the outdoors — make snowmen and snow angles, start a snowball fight or go sledding!
- Curl up with some hot tea and a good book
- Catch up on some of your favorite shows & movies
- Clean and catch up on some things around the house — not fun but a necessary evil
- Open that bottle of wine you’ve been saving – maybe even draw yourself a nice hot bath while you’re at it
- Try a new recipe
- Exercise or do yoga – this time there are no excuses because you’re stuck inside doing nothing!
- Catch up with family and old friends
- Do some online shopping at Get My PERKS – we have something for everyone!
- Learn something new – knitting, painting, whatever suites your fancy
- Listen to some of your favorite music
- Take a nap and simply relax – how often do you get to do absolutely nothing?
The good thing is that these don’t have to be limited to snow days. Any time you are stuck in the house, make the most of it!