This sweet treat is an original recipe from Ashley P. out of Rochester.
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- ¼ cup Finlandia Vanilla Bean Creamy Gourmet Cheese (or just use extra cream cheese)
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 2 Tablespoons molasses
- 1 Tablespoon caramel sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch of nutmeg
- 1 cup heavy cream, very cold
- Extra caramel sauce for drizzling on top
- Graham crackers, Nilla wafers, or gingerbread cookies for serving
- In the bowl of a stand mixer (or use hand mixer) beat/whip the cold heavy cream on high speed until stiff peaks form, about 2-3 minutes.
- Place the whipped cream in a smaller bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and put in the freezer.
- Return to the bowl of the stand mixer and beat the cream cheese and creamy gourmet cheese until smooth. Add the powdered sugar and beat to combine.
- Mix in the molasses, caramel sauce, brown sugar, ginger, cinnamon and nutmeg and beat until completely smooth and no grainy texture remains, 1-2 minutes.
- Gently fold in the whipped cream until combined.
- Refrigerate dip until ready to serve, transfer to your serving bowl, drizzle with extra caramel sauce, and serve with graham crackers, Nilla wafers, apples or gingerbread cookies. Enjoy!