I just love seafood. Take a journey down south from the comfort of your own home with this recipe. This one comes from Rosalie M. out of New Orleans.
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 2 cups chopped shrimp (boiled in Crab Boil)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 bunch green onions, finely chopped
- 1 T.Worcestershire sauce.
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
Heat 1 can Tomato soup with 8oz. package cream cheese in microwave for 2 minutes.
Dissolve 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin in 1/2 cup cold water. Add immediately to above.
Fold in shrimp, mayonnaise, green onions, Worcestershire sauce, tsp.Tabasco, garlic powder.
Grease a mold with mayonnaise and pour into mold. Chill for several hours or overnight. When ready to serve, run hot water over bottom of mold to loosen, then invert mold onto plate. Serve with crackers.