Cookies are always a holiday favorite and can make great gifts. Enjoy these this holiday season with friends and family. Shared by Doris L. from the Hampton Roads area.
- 1 pouch of Sugar Cookie Mix (any brand)
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup of softened butter
- 1/4 tsp. of peppermint extract
- 5 drops of green food coloring
- 1 package (@2 cups) of mint baking chips
- 2 cups of finely chopped pecans
Yields 3 dozens of cookies
Thoroughly mix all ingredients, except baking chips and pecans, together to form dough. Then add in baking chips and nuts.
Form teaspoon size dough and place onto ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake for about 9 minutes.
Cool and enjoy!