We have to admit the name was 60% of why we love this recipe, but Elyse M. of Northeastern PA says she never thought her family would fight over a vegetable (much less a Brussels Sprout) but they do year after year because of this recipe. Elyse also says the browner the Sprouts get, the better they taste.
- 1 lb Brussels Sprouts (washed and cut into halves)
- 1 Medium onion (chopped)
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1/2 c bacon bits or fresh-cooked bacon (chopped)
- Olive Oil
- Black Pepper
- Mix all ingredients together and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees until golden brown (about 45 minutes)
- Turn over a few times to get both sides golden brown.
Elyse is getting $50 in PERKS Bucks for this yummy submission. If you have a favorite holiday recipe to share, email email@example.com. Don’t forget to visit our Secret Santa contest to win $500 for yourself and $500 to give!