There have been articles floating around social media saying NASA recently added the constellation Ophiuchus to the Zodiac calendar making not 12 but 13 zodiacal constellations. If this is true, the new Zodiac calendar would break out like this:
- Capricorn: January 20-February 16
- Aquarius: February 16-March 11
- Pisces: March 11-April 18
- Aries: April 18-May 13
- Taurus: May 13-June 21
- Gemini: June 21-July 20
- Cancer: July 20-August 10
- Leo: August 10-September 16
- Virgo: September 16-October 30
- Libra: October 30-November 23
- Scorpio: November 23-November 29
- Ophiuchus: November 29-December 17
- Sagittarius: December 17-January 20
*This would change me from a Taurus to an Aries.
I have seen just as many articles saying that this is not true and the Zodiac calendar has not changed. So, is it true or not? I’m not sure, but either way I would never go by a new sign. I have been a Taurus all my life, so I think I will stay #teamtaurus.